Best THC Edibles in Chicagoland | Market 96
The Best THC Edibles in Chicagoland
At Market 96, we source our edibles from the most respected and vetted THC edibles suppliers in the industry. We absolutely love the way a great cannabis edible tastes, and we think you will too!
Why Choose Edibles?
Edibles are great for those who do not want to smoke or inhale through a vape. They also have more enhanced non-cannabis flavors than other mediums. For example, if you prefer the sweet taste of gummy candies, a THC-infused stress relief gummy might be your new favorite treat.
Edibles are also more visually discreet than smoking or vaping. You can easily incorporate cannabis into your routine and have more control over your dosage sizes with edibles.
Types of THC Edibles for Sale at Market 96
At Market 96, we’re always curating the finest THC edibles that the industry has to offer. In a wide range of flavors, sizes, and dosages, these are some of the pre-made edible options that we offer to our Chicagoland neighbors:
- The best THC gummies - Delicious, fruit-flavored gummies infused with a range of THC dosages and strains. Discover new favorite flavors or ask your budtender for a recommendation!
- Baked goods - Your favorite sweet baked treats like brownies, cookies, and more - all with an added twist.
- Chocolates - Exquisitely made chocolates with the same luxurious taste as a high-end candy bar with the added benefits of cannabis.
- Mints - Convenient mints that you can consume on-the-go with THC added.
Come visit our dispensaries to see our edibles firsthand. You may even discover something else we don’t have listed above!
How to Use Cannabis Edibles
- Understand the Dosage: Each edible product will typically list its THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and/or CBD (cannabidiol) content in milligrams. This is crucial for determining how much to consume. If you're new to edibles, start with a low dose, typically between 2.5 to 5mg of THC.
- Start Slow: Edibles can be potent, and their effects take longer to set in compared to inhaled cannabis. Allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours (sometimes even longer) for effects to begin.
- Wait for Effects: The onset time can vary based on metabolism, stomach contents, and the specific edible type. Resist the urge to consume more during this waiting period, even if you think it's not working.
- Monitor Your Experience: Once effects kick in, pay attention to how you feel. If you're comfortable and want a stronger effect, you can consider consuming a little more next time.
- Be Prepared for a Long Duration: The effects of edibles can last several hours, longer than inhaled cannabis. Make sure you don't have any pressing commitments and can relax for the duration.
- Store Safely: Keep edibles stored in their original packaging, clearly labeled, and out of reach of children and pets. Consider child-proof containers or lock boxes.
For more information about specific edibles, be sure to ask your budtender. They can offer guidance and recommendations for specific edibles that will help you achieve what you want to get out of enjoying the edible experience.
Safety Note: If you are concerned about how cannabis edibles could interact with any medication or other treatment you receive for a medical condition, consult with your doctor prior to using.
Get the Best THC Edibles from Your Local Market 96
Whether you’re a longtime edibles connoisseur or someone new to cannabis, visit your local Market 96 dispensary to find the finest selection available in all of Chicagoland. Our team of budtenders will happily assist you with selecting the right gummy, baked good, chocolate bar, or any other THC-infused treat that you’re interested in. We hope to see you soon!